1. In order to apply for adoption please complete application, print and retain a copy for your records your records then submit to SSAL for review and acceptance.
2. You shall be contacted regarding your application within 48 hours. A $400.00 non-refundable deposit is required & upon completion of all processes within the guideline, set forth for purchase herein will be applied to the $2700 purchase price.
3. All forever families with deposits are personally contacted i.e. e-mail, telephone, etc. when the puppies arrive with the exciting details. You are required to confirm it is still your desire for a puppy from this current litter. It is imperative we know at any time during your waiting for your new addition if there is a need to hold over until the next litter. This is normally not an issue for Southern States Australian Labradoodles.
4. Initial (First) payment for puppy of $1,300 + applicable sales tax is required no later than 5 days from notification of delivery of puppies. Please notify us in advance if you will be unavailable during the time the puppies are expected & any conflicts w/ outlying time line. We are more than accommodating when possible.
5. Final Payment for puppy balance of $1,000 is due at 3 wks. of age, or your puppy will be made available to the next person on the wait list. Please notify us in advance if you will be out of town during this time.
6. Puppy purchased @ 3 weeks of age or after full $2700 + all applicable tax due at time of purchase
7. Breeder determines puppy forever-family selection no later than puppies 7th week of age.
Please note: Southern States Australian Labradoodles reserves the right to match all puppies to their families, taking into consideration criteria on your application and the order of deposits received.
8. Schedule for any appointments for pick-up, personal delivery or shipping, any additional costs confirmed, if required to be co-coordinated, by Southern States Australian Labradoodles & buyer on or before week 5.
Any delivery or shipping costs are @ buyers expense is to be paid to Southern States Australian Labradoodles no later than end of week 5.
9. Puppies go to their forever families 8-9 weeks of age, based upon veterinarian’s schedule.
10. Payment by cash, money order, or certified check, Personal checks** accepted; the order is not considered a contractual agreement until the funds have cleared all financial institutions. Personal checks are not accepted at pick-up or on delivery.
11. A $25 per day fee charged for puppy not scheduled for delivery/pick-up at new home by 9 weeks of age. Delivery for puppy purchased after age of 9 weeks, delivery shall be scheduled for 1 week after receipt of payment boarding fees applied to any additional time required.
12. Visitations by appointment only after puppies are 6 weeks of age and 1st vaccinations – no exceptions.
Included in the Cost of Your Australian Labradoodle Puppy:
- Your puppy will receive a head to tail complete exam with health certificate.
- Your puppy will receive: age appropriate vaccinations, a permanent I.D. (microchip), veterinary exam, worming and socialization.
- Your puppy comes with: a 2 year genetic health guarantee, temperament guarantee and continuing support.
- Your puppy receives: A stuffed toy or blanket that smells like the litter mates for easier transition into your home.
- You will receive: pending registration and pedigree certificate, a puppy packet
- Southern States Australian Labradoodles service to you does not end
with the purchase of your puppy. If I don’t know the answers to your
questions, I’ll do the best to find out the correct information.